Excellent for any Drug and Alcohol Treatment and Counseling Program!
Excellent for any Therapist or Counselor that wants to help their clients learn how to Relax, Reduce Anxiety and Stress and Improve Confidence and Self Esteem!
Want your clients to learn how to relax and be anxiety and stress free? Want your clients to learn how to relax naturally, without the use of medications? Want your clients to learn how to improve self-esteem, self worth and confidence? The Vibroacoustic Therapy offered by Enhanced Healing will help your clients to learn how to relax deeply and naturally and as a result reduce your anxiety and stress. Vibroacoustic Therapy will also help your clients to improve your confidence, self worth and self-esteem!
The programming of Vibroacoustic Therapy utilizes therapeutic relaxation music as the foundation. Music has been used for many centuries to promote a sense of health, wellness and wellbeing. Music has been proven to be a very powerful alternative therapy for changing thinking, feelings, ones emotional state, behavior and even an individual’s life. Music has the capacity to help a person experience deep relaxation and serenity, reduce the experience and effects of stress, promote a peaceful, restful sleep and even begin to generate physical healing.
The therapeutic relaxation music used in the Vibroacoustic Therapy has been uniquely designed and enhanced by Dr. Harry Henshaw to ensure that a person will experience a state of deep relaxation and ease. The music has two components to assist an individual in experiencing deep relaxation, in obtaining anxiety and stress relief. The first component of the music is that it is harmonically slow, repetitious, and rhythmically random in its tempo to ensure a deep state of relaxation.
The second component of the music is that it uses binaural audio tones or binaural beats that are interwoven into the very structure of the music. The binaural beats or tones, through a process referred to as “entrainment” or “frequency following”, gently guides or directs the mind/body to generate more of the targeted frequency of brain wave activity to create a profound state of relaxation. The same therapeutic relaxation music recording of Dr. Henshaw is used with both the stress reduction and self-esteem programming of the Vibroacoustic Therapy.
In addition to the relaxation music, Vibroacoustic Therapy also utilizes a variety of hypnotic and neuro linguistic techniques to further assist the individual in changing his or her life. While the individual is experiencing the relaxation music he or she is given instructions to improve their deep breathing. Individuals are also instructed to utilize positive self-talk to enhance deep relaxation and also improve self-esteem and confidence. The technology of positive affirmations is used to help individuals to begin to create a positive self-image and improve self-esteem.
The experience of the relaxation music, deep breathing, positive self talk and neuro linguistic anchoring technique are all starting to be paired or linked to the relaxation response and sense of positive well being that clients immediately experience when they go onto the lounge. With repeated use of the lounge and access to the reinforcement programming on the internet during the week, the bond or link between all of the components of the program become stronger and stronger. The use of the classical conditioning techniques used in Vibroacoustic Therapy are very powerful and can change any negative behavior and help the individual to create a positive one in its place.
Vibroacustic Therapy also utilizes the NexNeuro Vibroacoustic Relaxation Lounge. The NexNeuro Relaxation Lounge is a non-medical sound and vibration system that provides audio and tactile stimulation to the mind and body. This type of device delivers “natural frequencies” in a passive and non-invasive process to the brain and central nervous system with the specific intent of balancing, optimizing and harmonizing these cells in our body and brain through entrainment. Research is proving that sound healing and frequency therapy can be an effective & safe way to help relieve symptoms of stress, anxiety and the effects of health problems such as addiction, depression, as well as many other mental and psychological disorders. The more relaxed the body and mind is the more effective a person will be at resolving and repairing problems.
Important benefits of Vibroacoustic Therapy for drug and alcohol treatment programs and therapists or counselors:
- Helps client to relax immediately and calms the mind and body.
- Helps client to be relaxed during the day and learn how to reduce anxiety and stress especially during crisis situations.
- Helps client to learn how to meditate.
- Helps client to improve decision-making.
- Helps client to learn how to improve confidence and self-esteem.
- Helps client to be more receptive to individual and group counseling.
- Helps client to be more receptive and willing to working a program of recovery.
- Helps to increase revenue to a treatment program, as it can be a billable service as an individual behavior modifying session.
- Helps to reduce AMA rate.
Upon purchase of the relaxation lounge and audio programming the following will be provided:
- Six therapeutic recordings by Dr. Harry Henshaw for stress reduction and self-esteem enhancement
- The ability to use the recordings in group and individual counseling sessions to further enhance the effect of the programming.
- The therapeutic recordings are copy written by Dr. Henshaw and as a result there is no possibility of any type of legal problem for their commercial use.
- Protocols for the sessions.
- Pre and Post Assessments for clients.
- Procedures for charting and treatment planning.
- Billing code that can be utilized.
- Client access to all programming seven days a week via the Internet for “homework assignments” by staff.
- Training for program staff for using Vibroacoustic Therapy.
- On going support to the program staff using Vibroacioustic Therapy.
- All new Updates to the programming will be available.
COST OF Vibroacoustic Therapy
Cost of Relaxation Lounge: $3000.00
License Fee for Therapeutic Music: $1000.00
TOTAL COST: $4000.00
For more information about Vibroaoustic Therapy please call Vanessa at 786-457-1996